Lockstep Technology Group is proud to be a featured exhibitor at the 2018 Georgia Educational Technology Conference!
Stop by and see us at booth #1008 to catch up on the exciting work we're doing as we continue Setting the Pace For I.T. Excellence in Education.
We hope to see you there!
Our Education IT Specialties:
- CAMPUS AREA NETWORKS - Education environments present unique challenges in providing consistent, reliable wired and wireless internet access to faculty, staff, and students. The network experts at Lockstep have implemented networks across a wide range of environments ranging from large campuses and multi-site school districts to private schools and satellite campuses.
- CIPA COMPLIANCE - IT professionals in education understand the balancing act of providing students access to essential tools and resources while protecting them from objectionable content. Lockstep helps our customers foster student success and maintain compliance with the latest in advanced, easy-to-manage content filtering and access controls.
- ONLINE TESTING INFRASTRUCTURE - Nothing exposes the weakest links in I.T. infrastructure like online testing. For drama-free testing days, partner with the education experts who understand your environment from the firewall to the endpoint. We can help you plan for the heaviest of network and system loads so nothing but studying stands between your students and success.
- ACCOUNT PROVISIONING AUTOMATION - User accounts in academic environments are particularly challenging. Unused, incorrectly grouped, and improperly privileged user accounts can cause administrative headaches and are threat vectors for malicious system access. Lockstep specializes in automated account provisioning and rights management, easily moving students between groups (e.g., from middle to high school) and cleaning up stale accounts in bulk.
- BYOD AND ONE-TO-ONE INITIATIVES - Educational technology is mobile technology. Lockstep assists schools in creating the infrastructure needed to support hundreds and thousands of connected devices. Lockstep can assist in device selection and procurement as well as developing a district one-to-one or BYOD policy.